What’s in The Future For Car Technology?
Most of us are clinging into our new and expensive Apple gadgets; the brand new iPad, the most recent iPhone, and iTouch with insane random access memory. We all enjoy its features and that we make use of it each day. Apple has seen a number of competitions on the market, but a good deal would agree that this titan in technology companies still stands atop.
– Some people would really like future technology to be are free energy for example solar or electro-magnetic
– This is being studied and can soon become a reality
– There is even talk in a few circles of earning transporters to ensure that people can travel faster from destination to another literally on the speed of light
– This would reduce vehicles and also traffic jams
And then it dawned on me. Perhaps Hollywood may be configuring it all wrong all along. There isn’t a space fiction movie made it doesn’t include no less than one individual, at least a humanoid being, since the main character. It’s understandable taking into consideration the source. But is this a legitimate reflection of reality? Personally, I don’t believe we’ll ever see humans leaving our solar system and here’s why. – The neighboring countries were relieved
– The Philippines, although the chances were low, feared that debris in the said rocket launch will fall in their territory
– Their government has prepared several plans and warned its people in case there is a debris fall
– But there was no need for that as ten minutes after the launch the rocket was no longer seen on any radar
New technology is fantastic. Everyone loves undertake a new degree of convenience. Tech fans are enthralled by new features and …Read More